Real Estate Software Solutions
Time saved is profit earned!
The universal truth is that, any organization that practices prudent time
management by leveraging the technology that is available to streamline their
business needs, wins, by creating a satisfied customer base. As much as we hate
to admit it, we each only have 24 hours on any given day to 'make things
The Construction ERP Software suite of modules is tightly integrated providing
one-step data entry that results in immediate cost, revenue, and productivity
information for projects.
Integration with estimating data saves valuable time by creating new jobs,
contracts, subcontracts and purchases orders -no more duplicate or manual entry.
Re-discover your Business Potential…
RAS PMS understands the needs of the real estate and construction industry
better than anyone else and therefore is uniquely structured, to take care of
all nuances and contingencies which are faced in the day to day operations of
the business processes.
Our real estate software solutions help companies to integrate all data and
processes of an organization into a single unified system that has different
modules as enumerated below which broadly covers all key functional areas:
- Legal and Land Acquisition - covers complete legal process and liaison activities carried out during land acquisition and development phases.
- Architecture - comprises of project creation process, area specification of
project along with development of project site view. This module acts as the
foundation of all further processes carried out in other modules.
- Sales - standardizes all the sales processes in the construction industry. It
covers two stages of the sales process viz. Pre-Sales and Sales.
- Media Management - management of media campaigns and generation of campaign
effectiveness report with project wise budget control.
- Engineering - includes estimation, costing, planning, scheduling, execution, and
monitoring of projects along with Contract Management and Tender Management
- Purchase & Stores - encompasses all procurement related stages viz. material
requisition, enquiry, quotation, price comparison, negotiation, purchase order,
material receipt note and invoice generation. In Stores, it tracks complete
details of the stock, material purchased, transferred and returned along with
the inventory management process.
- Maintenance - generates periodic maintenance bills including all the necessary
elements and also records payments made against the bills.
- Accounts - manages accounting needs of a company along with integration of all
financial transactions for all the modules.